Saturday, 22 December 2012
Corn Minced Chicken Soup
A chicken breast
Chicken bone broth 600 cc
A. black pepper, a little
Bay leaf 1
30 cc whipped cream
A little salt
B. butter 1 tablespoon
Flour 2 tablespoon
1) Fresh corn knife to remove; chicken breast cut into Ding-shaped spare.
2) Onions, shallots, carrots cut into Ding like spare.
3) From the pan, add the practice of chicken breast, and saute over medium heat, then add the corn kernels in practice 1, practice all materials and all seasonings A fire stir in uniform.
4) Practice 3 pot, pour the chicken bone broth, cover and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5) Practice 4 corn soup into labeled mashed fruit juice machine.
6) Practice corn soup add seasonings and B, stir, and can simmer into thick like.
Labels: Corn Minced Chicken Soup