Saturday, 22 December 2012
Lava Chocolate Cake
Deep black bittersweet cocoa brick 100 grams
Butter 100 grams
3 egg yolks
80 grams of low-gluten flour
20 grams of cocoa powder
65 grams of sugar
Jiuzi cherry right amount
Ganache right amount
1) Cream, deep black bittersweet cocoa brick impermeable heated to melt and mix of cocoa brick.
2) Add the egg yolk and mix well in practice 1.
3) Take a low-gluten flour and cocoa powder, sifted, and then joined the practice in the mix.
4) The protein and sugar beat until about 5 distribution that is close to the dry foam state.
5) To join practices mixture and mix well in practice 4.
6) Within the model first squeeze into about 1/2 practice 5 batter, then put a chocolate the magma stuffing with Jiuzi of cherries, and then squeeze into the other half of the batter and repeat the action to the material used up.
7) Will practice 6 Bake in preheated oven, above, under fire each 180 ℃ bake for about 18 to 22 minutes to remove.
Labels: Lava Chocolate Cake